Sunday, November 26, 2006

Naked As We Came

1. What are your siblings middle names? Joy and Elizabeth
2. Where is your dad right now? In PEI. It's 11pm there, so he's most likely sleeping.
3. What was the last thing you said? "Thank you" to the bus driver as I got off the bus.
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I cry every time I talk to my mom on the phone. That's new!
5. What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch. Never have. I see the time on my cell phone which is blue and grey
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? That my sister might go live there, and if she does I will visit. Also that the dude in front of me at Shoppers yesterday has an Aussie accent and he told the cashier he just moved to Calgary and works at Chevron. Stalker!
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? I'm not really sure. Those times are usually mixed with alcohol, thus reducing the chances of recollection. But it has been awhile.
8. Who is the last person you liked? Does Adam count?
9. Are you close to your mom? Yeah, pretty close, more now than when I was younger. See above.
10. Where does your best friend work? I have lots of best friends and they work all over the place.
11. What is your least attractive feature? physically? my scar on my shoulder.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? Grade 6... so 11. I asked my mom if I could get one, and I ordered it out of the Sears catalogue. hehe
13. What color are your pants? currently wearing light blue pj pants
14. Do you have a roommate? yes, I live with adam. soon I will live with alison! excited!
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? brownish carpet
16. Do you have a chair in your room? unfortunately no, i wish I did. Someday
17. What time were you born? 8:58 am
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? A few people at work are. and so is Danielle!
19.What's your favorite number? I don't think I have one.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? Someone at work is named Laurie, I don't really know her.
21. What color is your mom's hair? grey grey grey, cleaverly disguised to a reddish colour.
22. Do you have a dog? No, but I have a cat, Colours who is in PEI and i will see on dec 23. can't wait! I hope she'll still be alive.
23. Where did you live in 1987? I lived in Quebec City that year. It was neat.
24. What happened to you in 1993? I finished grade 5 and started grade 6.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? no. it involves spaghetti.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? sure, naturally, what kind of childhood would it be without songs.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? not since summer at the beach sadly.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? no, knock on woooood.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Talked to megan today and erin a few days ago via le email.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to basketball camp both at UPEI and in Sussex, NB
31. Do you play an instrument? no, i'm pretty musically uninclined
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? not really no
33. Do you like fire? it scares me kinda
34. Where is your best friend from? bestest friends come from PEI, toronto and vancouver.
35. Are you allergic to anything? not one thing
36. When was the last time you cried? maybe like 5 days ago
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Pantene Pro-V
38. Have you ever been to a spa? No, maybe I should fix that
39. Were you popular in high school? not especially, but I'm cool now, that's what matters.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? Well, I only did 3 years of highschool. In those three years, I did science, but only chemistry and physics, none of that biology stuff.
41. Do you like butterflies? yes, i suppose i do.
42. What is the last book you read? I am reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? diet pepsi
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? ignorance .. or maybe its innocence.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? a couple of times I guess. Nothing major.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? yes, but my dad always discouraged it!
47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? It's alright, about to get better.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Of course! Although sometimes it's just admiration
49. Is anyone jealous of you? perhaps, you'd have to ask them.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Friday afternoon, approx 5pm as I left work.

3 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

hey! can you and adam come to matts party on saturday?

Nancy said...

yes ma'am. we shall be there.

Matt said...

dy-mo-mite