Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's The Grooviest Thing, It's The Perfect Dream

1. Things On My Desk: work - computer, coffee mug, binders, in/out box, phone, calendar, printer, tape, stapler, paper clips, post it notes, pencils, pens, lip gloss, kleenex, files, hole punch, rolodex, message book, marker, keys

2. Things On The Table: home - mac, glasses, nail clippers, knife, discman, tostitos, mail .. messy!

3. Things I Am Wearing: grey dress pants, black long sleeve shirt, white cardigan, black boots, black socks, necklace

4. Things In My Bag: jeans, belt, flames tshirt, book, cell phone, wallet, notebook, pen, gum, tampons, camera, hat, mitts, advil, flames tickets, visine.

5. Things That Were My Lunch: turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sprouts on multi-grain, biscotti from second cup, hot chocolate from second cup

6. Things I Wish I Never Swallowed: i drank some apple juice kinda fast, made my tummy upset.

7. Things I Have A Fondness For That You Might Not Know: getting my arm tickled, breakfast food for dinner, fleece anything.

8. The Song I Wish Wasn't Stuck In My Head: U2_ Baby Please Come Home (Christmas!)

No comments: