Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Neat Things That You Should Check Out

Treasures in Time: This neat little shop is in Cavendish. Appairantly it has been there for three years though Janelle saw an ad for it in the Buzz and we decided to visit it. It's very similar to Absolutely Fabulous down on Vic Row but less expensive and with a bit different stuff. I got a WONKA bar cause I thought it would make me cool. And it did for a little while. It's near Ripley's and Tim Horton's. Check it out!!

Queue: A new restaurant in Charlottetown. Right by the Pilot House. I'm sure you've seen it. It's really cool inside and has a neato patio. Very nice service and while the chairs may look cool and not comfortable, I assure you they are both. Try the teriyaki wings! This place would be sweet to get dressed up and go for drinks. We're at the age where we should do those kind of things. Let's go people.

Nothing like some word of mouth advertising. T'is the best kind really.

Tin Man Signs: On water street there is a shop with vintage metal signs mostly and some other stuff like band posters, stickers, that kind of stuff. They have some awesome stuff and you could easily go overboard there. I recommend to check it out and bring cash or your Visa, cause that's all they take.

The Toy Factory: Stopped in as we always seem to drive by this place but haven't ever been in. It's cooool! They have all those old fashioned toys that they make themselves. If I had a kid I'd buy all their toys there. Well, a lot of them. Or if you are heading to a baby shower or a kid's birthday soon, check it out they'd make great presents.

No comments: