Thursday, July 07, 2005

Giddy Up Cowboy

Gosh, I don't even know what to talk about. I've been ignoring you too long dear blog. Point form shall we:

* Canada Day was fun: drinking, matt mays, meeko's, drinking, smoking, fireworks, subway, called my mommy to pick me up.
* Saturday good as well. Jakes was too busy but was worth it for Janelle to tell off retarded guy. (Please note: not actually retarded. We're not that insensitive).
* Sunday fun at my aunt's for some steak and lobster. And basically any other food imaginable. I rolled home then watched Dog Day Afternoon with some cool people.
* Monday was at Blooming Point. Beautiful day. Beautiful people. What more can ya ask for.
* Tuesday was in Halifax with Kristin and Janelle. I lost all my money at the Casino. In like 5 minutes. Then got pity quarters from the other ladies who kept winning. I just got no luck yo.
* Wednesday I stayed home all day alone and recovered from being awake for almost 24 hours. I like my sleep yo.
* Thursday - gym and errands and job search stuff. Yeah, I'm still unemployed!

Tomorrow, we're off to Rollo Bay for Shoreline. I'm sure Saturday and Sunday will be spent at Basin Head. The forecast looks mighty nice so if you've got the days off then head on out and find us and we'll have fun. I PROMISE! Bring pickles too and I'll show ya a really good time.

I think that's all I got. Only 9 days til the new Harry Potter. I need a good book to read. Maybe I'm more excited than I should be but really I have nothing else to do.

Oh yes, and people: please continue to vote for the MOOSE CANOE!!! We're getting down to the home stretch here and while we are still in the lead, we can't get cocky. I want that damn beer dispenser and I want my damn name on the radio. Go here and vote ASAP. And please vote more than once! Thank you all so much.

No comments: