Saturday, April 16, 2005

So I Can, So I Can

What a gorgeous, beautiful, summer teasing day!

I knew I shouldn't waste this one. So after sleeping in and taking my sister to work, I headed to Sunglasses Hut to get, you guessed it, sunglasses. It was time for a new pair mainly cause I had none, or none I could find anyway.

So, I've got a new sexy pair that will last me forever after what I paid for em. The man was super nice too and helped me try on various pairs as I am the most indecisive person ever. But according to him we got the best ones for my cheekbones and eyebrows. WOO!

After that I got some yummy citrus flavored water and went for a drive to Brackley. Put on some tunes, put the window down and felt the sun. The dunes were pretty and there were quite a number of people with the same idea to get out there. Got out and went on the beach, very quiet, you could only hear the wind and the birds. Ahhh the fresh sea air near the sea that is full of ice. But it looked cool.

Came back into town and took a drive by Peake's and downtown and Victoria Park. Now I'm home and I'm thinking I will head out for my first outdoor run in many months. It's too nice not to!

No comments: