Friday, April 08, 2005

Crab Apple

Welcome to 9:20 a.m. And it is already a horrible day.

It's rainy, dark and depressing out.

Thanks to no sleep last night and weird dreams about being on The Apprentice, I was (am) super tired this morning and therefore did not get out of bed until about 7:40 when I work in Kensington at 8:30, couldn't find any socks, and still had to get gas.

Next, I finally get on the highway and am stuck behind a cop therefore I cannot speed and risk a ticket. Can't ruin my perfect driving record.

I can appairantly hit poor defenceless squirrels (or maybe a chipmunk) who dash out in front of my right front tire while I'm doing 100 km/h. I feel so bad. I'M SORRY LITTLE DUDE.

Made it surprisingly in time to get some Timmy's cause Lord knows I need a coffee this morning. I was a few minute late after a stupid Ford truck jerk cut me off. Ass.

Finally, at work. Turn on the laptop which appairantly didn't want to work too well and the screen is all fucked up. It's still not fixed as we are waiting for Paul, the computer dude to tell us what to do to make it not be screwy. This makes it very difficult to get anything done.

Thank God it is Friday. I need to drink tonight and I think it will be alone as I know I am not gonna be good company. You can find me curled up into a ball on the couch.

No comments: