Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You Don't Win Friends With Salad

I hate walking through The Bay. It's way too Christmasy for me right now, with their decking of the halls and pictures of Santa. It just makes me want to be at home, to have it snowing, to be baking cookies and reading with my kitty next to me.

Yesterday after work I went to the gym, drank a coffee, met my sister where she said we were going to see Borat. Yay! Only stupid Borat is only playing at like 2 theatres in the city and Chinook was sold out and Crowfoot was too far. So we just went back to Kensington and ate chips and salsa, ceasar salad and pita bread with artichoke and asiago dip and watched the US election results. Wolf Blitzer really does look like a wolf, and enjoys making up words.

Tomorrow is my "Friday" as the real Friday I have off so that I can remember. Weekend plans as it stands now doesn't include much, mostly sleeping in, going to see Borat, grocery shopping, and going to the gym.

2 comments:

jnelle said...

nice quote try, nance, but it's

"you don't MAKE friends with salad! (repeat while doing a dance)

Nancy said...

I disagree.

My friend google.com tells me it IS "you don't WIN friends with salad".

I'm pretty confident I'm right.