Friday, September 22, 2006

Smoke Rings Of My Mind

Adam and I were babysitting my cousins last Sunday. The littlest one, five year old Kieran, and asked me where my babies were. I replied that I didn't have any. He then asked why I had *those* if I didn't have any babies. *Those* being my breasts. Hmm tough call, how do you answer that one, without getting into a long and inappropriate conversation. I stuttered an "I don't know". He rightfully informs me that that is why they are there, for when you have babies. So really why do I have them if I didn't have babies? I informed him that someday I just might have some babies, so I'll keep them around til that day comes.

End of conversation. Phewf.

In other news, Grey's Anatomy was viewed this evening at my sister's while drinking white hot chocolate. I received mail including a crossword puzzle that will make my tomorrow that much brighter (thanks Tash!), I'm going to have lunch with Janelle tomorrow, and maybe buy a headband. Tomorrow evening is also board game night at Janelle's. I think that all adds up to a good Friday. I'd capitalize the "g", but I think that name is already taken.

No comments: