And we're officially down to what like, 12 days. 13 maybe. I'm too lazy to try and figure it out. It's easiest just to look at Shan's countdown and subtract a day. Anyway, it feels like a long time, but really it is not. Especially considering that I haven't even thought about packing yet. Though a few things have come together; flight booked, place to stay, laptop bought. That's gotta count for something.
The first week without work sure has flown by though. Bachelorette party, Janelle's homecoming, family dinner, gym, errands, beach, movies, baby shower, visit to O'Leary, birthdays, etc. My oh my. With only more to come. And I don't even go to everything. No complaints though, never.
I'm tired now. And really could go for some soup. Delicious soup even. With bread of course. Don't forget the honey butter. I gotta get me some of that before I go.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment