Thursday, March 02, 2006

They Feed It To Nursing Gorillas

As you can see, I've decided to change things around here. It was a tired layout and needed some sprucing up. Spring cleaning if you will. I also thought I'd seperate myself from the pack a little bit as many do have the same layout and I've had it since at least the summer only with various colour changes. If you're wondering about the picture, it is feet. More specifically the lovely feet of Janelle, Kristin, Moira, Tamsyn, Alison and myself, taken by the lovely Tamsyn on the lovely beach in Keppoch the day the lovely Moira married the lovely Chris. It was all very lovely.

And so, welcome to March. Spring officially starts this month, we have St. Patty's Day, we have some birthdays. I'm sure it's all very exciting. Personally, I like April more. Spring really starts to set in more and I get to go away. But I guess that has more to do with the fact that I get to go away than it does with the fact that it's April.

I don't really have anything else to say. So I guess I'll end it here. Though I did have the hottest ceasar of my life yesterday. It required a full glass of water after. Yeah, I couldn't handle it.

No comments: