Friday, January 27, 2006

You Can Make A Lovely Hat Out Of Previously-Used Aluminum Foil

A - Age I got my first kiss: 15
B - Band I'm listening to right now: Tom Petty was just on the radio
C - Crush: Gyllenhaal for sure. drool
D - Dad's name: Reg
E - Easiest person(s) to talk to: Nelly
F - Favorite band at the moment: I've been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash.
G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: wormmys
H - Hometown: Charlottetown, PE
I - Instruments: I'm musically declined. Maybe someday I'll try for the guitar.
J - Jump Rope or Jungle Gym: Jungle Jim's.
K - Kids: None that I'm aware of.
L - Longest car ride ever: Charlottetown, PE to Orlando, FL
M - Mom's name: Jacinta
N - Nicknames: nance, nancypants, pants, lou, agent waite, legs, hottie,
O - One wish: Summer.
P - Phobia(s): Talking in front of large groups of people, being alone.
R - Reason to smile: It's Friday! Saturday crossword tomorrow
S - Song I sang last: Joel Plaskett - True Patriot Love.
T - Time I hate: 7:30 am
W - Worst habit(s): biting nails, being lazy, overthinking.
X - X-rays I've had: Teeth and elbow.
Y - Yummy food: club sandwiches!
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo


Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Municipal Information Officer
2. Marketing Research Intern
3. Call Centre Supervisor Extraordinaire
4. Call Centre Beeotch

Four Movies you Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Kill Bill
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Chicago

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Charlottetown, PEI
2. Bunbury, PEI
3. Lennoxville, QC
4. Quebec City, QC

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. 24
3. Family Guy
4. Gilmore Girls (yes I'll admit it)

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1. Vancouver, BC
2. Orlando, FL
3. Toronto, ON
4. New Hampshire/Boston

Four Blogs You Visit Daily:
1. Janelly
2. Gilly
3. Blakey
4. Lola-y

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Club Sandwiches
2. Green Olives
3. Soup (with honey butter)
4. Pasta

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. New Zeland
2. Calgary and Vancouver
3. NYC
4. Anywhere

Four Vehicles You've Owned:
1: Haven't owned
2: my own
3: car
4. my two feet

No comments: