Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Am I Evil? I Am Man, Yes, I Am

Howdy folks and Happy New Year!!! What a grand time ringing it in as well. Much praise and thanks to Brent and the Thistle clan for hosting what can only be called a quality party. Several entertaining games, piles of delicious food, drinks, pretty faces left, right and center. Oh me Oh my. I've added pictures which I've put on the msn spaces thingy place. It's just so much faster than adding them to yahoo. I'm sure ya'll understand.

Ten days off work sure did fly by quickly. Where does the time go? Shopping and eating and sleeping and watching movies and all that jazz take up a lot more time then one would think. Oh well, it's all time well spent with special people and really, what else did I have to do? Nothing, that's what.

And so it is 2006. Yeehaw. I remember years ago thinking that I was gonna graduate university in 2004 and that was soo soo far away. And of course that I'd be so grown up by then. But I'm not and that's ok with me. I've got another 50 or 60 years to be all grown up. What's the hurry? Thought I could use a few more grown up qualities and attributes, but I know they're not far off. =)

Did we all make new years resolutions? I did not. I make resolutions all year long, usually every Monday morning. hehehahahoho. I don't smoke, so I don't need to quit. And I already go to the gym, and while I should go more often, it's really not that serious and again, that's a Monday resolution too. I don't really drink much as it is, and I prolly should drink even more than I do, so maybe that'll be my resolution. Drink more. Alcohol that is. And milk, I should get more calcium. Maybe I'll combine the two! Multitasking!! Is that hyphanated? Multi-tasking. Oh who cares, it's my blog, I'll do as I wish.

Mmm I'm gonna go back to drinking my hot chocolate. Have a nice day!

No comments: