I'm not quite feeling like it's the yuletide season. Does anyone else feel this way? The last time I was at the mall, it felt odd and weird that there was Christmas music playing and that decorations were up. I drove by a few houses on Ambrose the other night that has outdoor lights up already. I hear radio announcements and see flyers offering the latest deals and blahblahblah.
I don't even want to go shopping. Me? Not want to go shopping. WTF? I don't get it either.
I think I still feel that Christmas should be associated with end of term papers, exam schedules and, flights home. I know it's still a month away, but I'm usually way more into it than I am this year. I feel kinda ... meh.
Am I turning into a Grinch? Where's my Cindy Lou Who!!
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment