I stole this from Gill. =D
An alphabet of things that I like:
A is for Alcohol.
B is for Beach.
C is for Colors.
D is for Dancing
E is for Eggs. I had them for breakfast
F is for Frisbee
G is for Gahan House nachos!
H is for Harry Potter
I is for Ice Cream
J is for Jeans. Almost time for a new pair
K is for Kissing
L is for the way you look at me. L-O-V-E
M is for Matt Mays
N is for Naps
O is for Ocean.
P is for Peanut Butter Cookies, which I just made
Q is for Quebec City. We're getting there
R is for Rain and Thunder and Lightning
S is for Slushies
T is for Trivial Pursuit. Anyone wanna play?
U is for Underwear. Or at least shopping for it
V is for Vancouver!
W is for Wrap Shirts, I may be addicted
X is for Xenon. My favorite non-metallic element
Y is for Yawning
Z is for Zephyr
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment