Good Morning!
What a gorgeous day! We finally got nice weather this week after a completely horrible May. Spring? What is that? We went straight to summer. It had better be here to stay. OR ELSE.
The first day of June was just beautiful, my first day of "summer hours" at work so it was 8-4 instead of 8:30-4:30. I like this much better. It means getting up early but I'm up anyway (up but not out of bed). The sun streams in my window cause I don't put my blind down and my cat is always looking for attention then anyway. Home by 4:30 is nice too.
Got home yesterday and had a bite to eat, watched some Oprah but was too annoyed with her to continue. Threw some gym clothes on, grabbed the shuffle and headed to VP. Parked by the pool and ran the length of the Boardwalk, around downtown and stopped to see my mom at work, grabbed some water, did half a crossword puzzle and walked back to my car. It was then time for ice cream. Cows, I highly recommend the Chunky Chocolate Mint. =)
Saw Janelle drive by so I went to visit her as she was prepping more mouse traps. As I was sitting at her comp, I SAW THE MOUSE RUN BY TWICE. Those things are tricky bastards and they are not cute. Picture it: two sexy girls standing on furniture and screaming. WE ARE HOT!
Kristin joined us and we left the mouse to play some frisbee at VP and joined Breck and Frank while waiting for a soccer ball. It came too late so we jetted to get slushies.
I then finally used by new Wildwood Brown Sugar Body Polish. Oh good Lord. My skin is so smooth!! I can't stop touching it!! And it smells so good, like brown sugar and peppermint. Seriously, come touch my skin .. I like it!
Annnnd today, another gorgeous one and I'm wearing my first skirt of the season!
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment