Monday, May 16, 2005

Just Put That On My Tab

A'ight, new post time:

* Friday I quickly hit the gym right after work for a quickie, ran home, showered, then met up for some dinner. East Side Mario's was the location. Kristin, Mary and Tim were the company. Good times. Then went to City and saw the Cannes Film Festival International Ad Winners. Or something. It was commercials anyway. Good ones.

* Saturday I went to the gym and did weights. Haven't done them for a while, I'm still soo sore, but a good sore.

* Saturday night turned out to be an awesome time. Tried for Peakes, too crowded so we went to Jakes. Or I should say Nancy and Ashley ran to Jakes, ran to the Dublin, ran to Jakes, where everyone turned out to be. It was a fun run though even if I did have to pee super bad! The only thing I don't like at Jakes is that there are only two bathrooms. Therefore, I just peed in the guys bathroom all night. Similar to that night at the Well, only this time, no french guys and it was much cleaner.

* Started a TAB at Jakes. Good idea? Probably not. Fun idea? Definitly. SHOCKINGLY it was only $32.50, which in no way could have been correct. The drinks I remember for sure were 2 beer, 4 shots, 2 white russians and I know for a fact there were more, but I don't know what. Either way, I was delightfully surprised when I went to get the bill. Yay bad math bartenders!!!

* Sunday was slightly hungover but cured it with water, advil, and cinnamen toast eggos. Made it to the gym again, then ate many popsicles and watched Steve Zissou. Good movie, poor Ned.

* Now it is Monday, back to work, no sunshine, more rain. Anxiously and not patiently awaiting for summer (and even spring) to really start.

No comments: